Terms & Conditions
– Please read our terms and conditions of sale prior to purchasing products from our online shop.
– Please note that the content of this website is for your general information and use only.
– This website contains materials that are owned by us. Duplication is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which consists of part of these terms and conditions.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or/and be deemed an offense.
– Links to other websites on our page are included only to provide additional information, however, we are not responsible for the content of the linked websites.
– Using of this website and any disputes resulting from such use is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
– We pay a lot of attention to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of products appearing on our online shop are correct and updated. Nevertheless, we have the right to adjust prices, include additional costs, and change product information such as product pictures and offers without notice.
– Please note that our Baltic Amber Jewelry pieces are handmade so sometimes they can vary in appearance. This is the nature of handmade items and we feel this adds to their unique character and is not to be considered a defect. Each piece of amber is unique in its structure and color, so you will not be able to find exactly the same-looking piece on earth.
– The product images and description texts reflect the product as far as possible. We reserve the right for any errors that may occur on the page and cannot guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true appearance of the jewelry. The pictures may differ depending on the color settings on your computer.
– Shipping for all orders from RM 100 and above within Malaysia made at www.zoriaworld.com is FREE OF CHARGE. For orders worth less than RM 100 shipping cost is RM 8 for Peninsular Malaysia and RM 15 for East Malaysia.
– Shipping for all orders from RM 750 and above within Singapore made at www.zoriaworld.com is FREE OF CHARGE. For orders worth less than RM 750 shipping cost is RM 75 for Singapore.
– For overseas shipping, please contact us for shipping charges.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
– Language: The language of these Terms & Conditions is English and even though there may be translations of these Terms & Conditions in other languages, English shall be the sole language used in the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
– Currency: Charges are payable in the currency prescribed with our published prices unless otherwise specifically stated by us. We currently support MYR and USD only.
– Applicable Prices: Applicable prices are those published by us or on behalf. Prices may exclude administration fees, delivery charges, and other charges unless otherwise specifically stated by us.
– Payment & Confirmation of Purchase: The purchase is confirmed after full payment is made and we will issue you a notification. Once confirmed or dispatched, the order cannot be canceled.
– Refund Policy: Refunds will be given at the sole discretion of the Company Management.
– Proper Person: We shall make a refund only to the person who has paid for the product upon presentation of identification and satisfactory proof of such payment.
– Process: Requests for refunds must be made in writing and accompanied by the original payment confirmation, proof of payment, and identification.
– Exchange Policy: After order confirmation & payment and before delivery, the buyer can exchange the purchased item for the other one. The price of the exchanged item should be the same or higher than the confirmed order.
– We hold the right to reject an order in particular as a result of the below reasons:
Ordered products are unavailable in our stock. We will notify you of a replacement or any equivalent products where possible.
Your payment authorization is not available to us.
We have identified pricing or product description error.
You do not meet the requirements of the terms and conditions.
– You hereby acknowledge and agree that your personal data has been given to us for the purposes of making a purchase and providing you with confirmation of that purchase, providing and developing ancillary services and facilities, accounting, billing and auditing, checking credit, or other payment cards, security, sending request emails to review the sold products by us or on behalf of us, administrative and legal purposes, systems testing, maintenance and development, statistical analysis, and helping us in any future dealings with you. For these purposes, by entering into a contract of purchase with us you authorize us to retain and use your personal data and to transmit it to our own offices, authorized agents, and third-party business associates, government agencies, other merchants, or the providers of the services mentioned above.
– Zoria General Trading Sdn Bhd is not liable for delivery delays, downtime, data loss, or additional work resulting in economic harm.
– We shall be exempt from responsibility for damages and other penalties on the execution of the prevented, impeded, or delayed contract by circumstances beyond our control. As the trigger factor should be considered following reasons: government intervention, new or amended legislation, lack of state, war, fire, flood, labor disturbance, prohibitions, restrictions, endemic or pandemic diseases, sabotage, poor transport, or weather conditions or lack of delivery from suppliers and the company is exposed to the criminal activity that affects its operating.
MODIFICATION & WAIVER
– None of our agents, employees nor representatives has authority to alter, modify or waive any provisions of these Terms & Conditions.